Barons is not delivering their weekly magazine. This issue has occurred 5 weeks in a row.

When talking to the customer services department, all I can get is 'I am sorry' 10 to 12 times, with no offer for resolution. I have repeatedly asked for someone to deliver the magazine, but all they will offer is to extend my deliver another week. This is assuming I call in each week with a complaint. They have also admitted that they are having problems with deliveries.

BOTTOM LINE: I will not renew my subscription, because I cannot get any service.

If other out there are having the same problem, this company will loose valuable customers..... IT IS OBVIOUSE THEY DO NOT CARE>

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered. This person is overall dissatisfied with Barrons. The most disappointing about barrons delivery service at Barrons was no delivery Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Barrons.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Periodicals & Publishing category for more informed decision or compare Barrons to other companies on our site.

Comments

Even worse - I ordered a one year subscription to Barron's in late 2017. Five months later, NOT A SINGLE ISSUE HAS BEEN DELIVERED, despite repeated (now weekly) calls and emails to customer service.

Each time they promise it will be delivered. Each time nothing happens.

I originally had door delivery then complained for 3 missed issues. They then switched to mail delivery, have missed the past three weeks.

I'm calling for refund. Go to your public library for same, free information.

Same here in the KC area. Not sure if it's a carrier problem or barrons problem

Same problems. Service is a joke.

Lenexa, Kansas, United States #1260529

I am having the same problem and other in Kansas City