Barons is not delivering their weekly magazine. This issue has occurred 5 weeks in a row.

When talking to the customer services department, all I can get is 'I am sorry' 10 to 12 times, with no offer for resolution. I have repeatedly asked for someone to deliver the magazine, but all they will offer is to extend my deliver another week. This is assuming I call in each week with a complaint. They have also admitted that they are having problems with deliveries.

BOTTOM LINE: I will not renew my subscription, because I cannot get any service.

If other out there are having the same problem, this company will loose valuable customers..... IT IS OBVIOUSE THEY DO NOT CARE>

Product or Service Mentioned: Barrons Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: No delivery.

Comments

Even worse - I ordered a one year subscription to Barron's in late 2017. Five months later, NOT A SINGLE ISSUE HAS BEEN DELIVERED, despite repeated (now weekly) calls and emails to customer service.

Each time they promise it will be delivered. Each time nothing happens.

I originally had door delivery then complained for 3 missed issues. They then switched to mail delivery, have missed the past three weeks.

I'm calling for refund. Go to your public library for same, free information.

Same here in the KC area. Not sure if it's a carrier problem or barrons problem

Same problems. Service is a joke.

Lenexa, Kansas, United States #1260529

I am having the same problem and other in Kansas City